Hi,

I think the problem here is that you do not
have write permission in the directory
/usr/share/fsl-feeds/examples/ as all the
error messages are about files that cannot
be written.  It seems to read files fine,
as indicated by the initial output from FAST.

Also, your PATH, as indicated by the fslerrorreport,
seems strange as you have /usr/lib/fsl at the end of
your PATH but you have fsl installed in /usr/share/fsl
according to FSLDIR.  However, this is an
independent issue, but might be worth fixing as
otherwise you may not be able to so easily use
the fsl tools.

All the best,
	Mark