Hmm, don't know if there's a tool for that, sorry. Maybe you want the

avwmaths++ -bptf

option? I have never used it myself so cannot help you with it, but btpf
stands for bandpass temporal filtering.

 From the help (which you get by just calling avwmaths++) it looks like
a sharp cutoff in frequency. That gives you a temporal response which is
quite smeared out.

hth
Alle Meije