`MIDAS: The Information Standard for the UK Historic Environment'

would be the other option if people are preferring `Information', of course....

This message is from:

Isabel M Holroyd
Chief Bibliographer & Editor
biab online - the british & irish archaeological bibliography
The British Academy
10 Carlton House Terrace
London    SW1Y 5AH

website: http://www.biab.ac.uk <http://www.biab.ac.uk/>

telephone: 020 7969 5223
facsimile: 020 7969 5300

to email all biab staff use: [log in to unmask]

Join CBA/YAC & buy CBA books through CBA online shop at: http://www.britarch.ac.uk/shop

Diolch yn fawr