I would (as a more general concern here that listmembers are almost
certainly aware of) flag the issue that extant address schemes are
designed almost exclusively for -- wait for it... -- addresses: great
for listed buildings, but  things underground, in the middle of a field,
miss out.

This is the primary reason that we investigated, and dismissed, BS 7666
for the first incarnation of MIDAS XML.  The second one was the ability
to accommodate better addresses for international use.

TB