La Petite Vendeuse de Soleil (Mambety), Xala (Sembene), Keita (Dani Kouyate)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Miriam Ross
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 5:23 PM
  Subject: actors with physical disabilities

  Hi
  I'm trying to compose a list of films/ documentaries which feature actors (not just characters) with physical or visually obvious disabilities. by this i mean disabilities that can be easily identified on the body such as down syndrome or autism as opposed to say depression or schizophrenia (although the boundaries obviously aren't clear).
  off hand my first example is Murderball, about quadriplegics in an Olympics rugby team
  thanks
  miriam
  * * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon. After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to. To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] For help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon. **

*
*
Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon.
**