Dear Visual Media visitors

Early Visual Media wish you a wonderful & prosperous 2006.

I have a small, sleight 'off topic' question.
Before developing further the photo web site of a friend (Photoeil) I would be very pleased to receive a short 'first impression' opinion on general look & lay-out.
http://www.photoeil.be/
The website is still under construction but on the page http://www.photoeil.be/under-construction.html you can follow the links in red that are already active.

I will appreciate a few sentences of your time. Thank you very much,

Best greetings,

Thomas
http://www.visual-media.be/

* * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon. After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to. To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] For help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon. **