hey

  I am working in a photography analysis of indonesian photo history, I need more reference about writing on photography, here I only found Susan SONTAG on photography, did any one know another book of critics in photography ?

  thanks

Katherine Ince <[log in to unmask]> a écrit :
  Following Dan Shaw's message about this film a few days ago, I'd say 'Sex Is Comedy' is much underrated compared to the rest of Breillat's work to date. People seem to find its self-reflexive dimension (it's a kind of self-portrait of Breillat directing) tedious, when in fact it's full of insights about auteurship and her approach to the representation of explicit sex, which is after all what she's best known for. Anne Parillaud does a remarkable job of playing Breillat. Anyway, if anyone's interested, I have a reading of the film coming out shortly, in JAAC 64:1 (a Film/Philosophy issue).

Kate Ince
Director of Graduate Studies
Centre for European Languages and Cultures
University of Birmingham

Tel: (+44) (0)121 414 5972
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Fax: (+44) (0)121 414 3834

*
*
Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon.
**

 Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.Téléchargez la version beta.

*
*