A book with some very interesting articles is:

Stevenson, Jack (ed) (2000) _Addicted: The Myth and Menace of Drugs in Cinema_. Creation Books: London.

http://www.creationbooks.com/titles/1840680237.html

David

ps. Expression of interest: I have an article in there discussing Human Traffic, Go, Clubbed to Death and something else that I now inexplicably cannot remember...
* * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon. After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to. To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] For help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon. **