Hi,
I'm in the throes of doing a piece on Blade Runner in which I am characterizing the cult reputation which grew up around the film in the 80s. In a section in which I need to point to some cinephiliac moments, I have related one or two of my own and am looking for a couple more. Can anyone quickly recall a moment which for them has especial poignancy?

Also, I've come across mention of Scott Bukatman's Bfi book on BR; is it any good?
Thanks in advance....
Richard
* * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon. After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to. To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] For help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon. **