Two films that spring to mind are Peter Hyams' Busting, which has a shootout in a textile factory, and Cindy Sherman's Office Killer (though it's a long time since I nsaw that one).
I think Sing as We Go, with Gracie Fields, is set in a textile factory, no?
regards
Damian

____________________

Dr Damian Peter Sutton

Research Developer
School of Fine Art, School of Design, Department of Historical and Critical Studies

Lecturer
Department of Historical and Critical Studies

The Glasgow School of Art
167 Renfrew Street
Glasgow
G3 6RQ