De: Film-Philosophy Salon [mailto:[log in to unmask]] En
nombre de Pascal Houba
Enviado el: lunes, 01 de mayo de 2006 12:45
Para: [log in to unmask]
Asunto: Re: ESSAY FILM

ekrem serdar wrote:

> Are any of the Dardenne docs available anywhere?

They are very hard to see even here in Belgium. Some are lost
apparently. Two (Il court...Il court le Monde, Lorsque le Bateau de Léon

M. descendit la Meuse pour la première fois) can be found in VHS copies
at Université Libre de Bruxelles (http://www.bib.ulb.ac.be/) where Luc
Dardenne lectures. Others should be found at Cinemathèque Royale de
Bruxelles (www.ledoux.be). For details, you can ask their production
company Dérives (see
http://www.cinergie.be/organisation.php?action=display&id=623).

Pascal

*
*
Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon.
After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you
are replying to.
To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to:
**

*
*