From: Eduardo Abrantes [log in to unmask]
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 22:40:21 +0100
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: repetition in film

Dear list,

Thank you for all lightning fast suggestions so far! Concerning the
last suggestion below let me just stress again that i am looking for
the same actor playing the same character in the "same" film (original
and remake), not the same actor playing the same character in different
films. So i am not looking either for sustained identity, or historical
progression (for instance a character ageing) but for repetition.
Thank you all once more for your priceless help!

Best wishes,

Eduardo Abrantes

On Apr 27, 2006, at 10:26 PM, ekrem serdar wrote:

> Paul Newman in The Hustler and The Color of Money. Obviously Jean
> Pierre Leaud in the five Antoine Doinel films by Truffaut. * *
> Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon. After hitting 'reply' please
> always delete the text of the message you are replying to. To leave,
> send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask]
> For help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon.
> **

*
*
Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon.
After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are
replying to.
To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to:
**

http://mail2web.com/ .

*
*