Hi Kirsten,

Debord and Situationalism not revolutionary? In Girimus nocte et consumir igni!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kirsten Leng<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2006 11:01 AM

  hi,

  this may or may not count as revolutionary, but you may wish to check
  out guy debord's "society of the spectacle"

  best, kirsten leng

  Kirsten Leng
  History and Women's Studies PhD
  University of Michigan

  Quoting Tim Vermeulen <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>:

  > Hello to all,
  >
  > I was wondering which films, European or American, represent(ed) the
  > 'revolutionary' sixties in one way or another, and then especially
  > 'May 1968'? Over the past years, films such as Bertolucci's "The
  > Dreamers" and Garrel's "Les Amants Reguliers" discussed different
  > perspectives (rel. positevely vs. rel. negatively); does any of you
  > know if there are more films discussing these perspectives - they can
  > be as implicit as f.e. Pasolini's Teorema.
  >
  > Many Thanks in advance.
  >
  > Tim
  >
  > --
  > TJV Vermeulen, EUR, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
  >
  > *
  > *
  > Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon.
  > After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message
  > you are replying to.
  > To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to:
  > [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
  > For help email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, not the salon.
  > **

  *
  *
  Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon.
  To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.