Haloo.....
I'm new here.....this is my first post....
From the subject of this mail, I'm really fascinated by the movie....
It was just like watching Dead Poet Society, with new paradigm...
so, my question (since i'm a beginner), what do you think about this movie....
The keyword, i think, is alienation and education....
and because of those keyword, the 2nd question is, is there any other movie with same concept?

thx before

--
Rock for Freedom * * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon. After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to. To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] For help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon. **