hi

I'm a Phd Research Scholar in theatre and film studies. I had done a minor research project on the social space of village in Malyalam Cinema. Can anyone of  you suggest some good readings on the theme of Social space and cinema for me to further my work.
Thanks
Sanjay Kumar

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE! * * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon. After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to. To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask]. For help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon. **

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com * * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon. After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to. To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] For help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon. **