I REMEMBER IN THE SEVENTIES AN ITALIEN FILM ABOUT A WOMAN. THE MAN HAD THE FIRST VERSION OF A MOBILE IN HIS HAND. IT WAS ODD TO SEE HIM IN THE SITTINGROOM GOING ABOUT WITHOUT THE USUAL PHONECORD. THE MOBILE LOOKED CLUMSY. AFTER 78

Carol OSullivan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

stephanSE
"Terrorism really flourishes in areas of poverty, despair and hopelessness, where people see no future."
-COLIN L. POWELL, secretary of state. NYTimes 2002-02-02
Queen Christina (Greta Garbo) 1933 "The wind is with us."
Elfriede Jelinek 2004-12-10 "Der Wutwind weht und reisst alles mit...."
Portrait of a Showgirl, 1982: "The more you get, the more you need and things become a drug"
Train de vie, 1998 Shlomo: "How do I wash my eyes when seen too much?"
Holocaust Memorial, Berlin: "Es ist geschehen, und folglich kann es wieder geschehen. Darin liegt der Kern dessen, was wir zu sagen haben." / "It happened, therefore it can happen again: this is the core of what we have to say." Primo Levi
Private: http://hem.passagen.se/stephanse(euthanasia,filmthinking,film:karin ekelund,vertigo,,autism,mirror,projectmatspeople)
Work 1 http://www.ivprogrammet.com/
Work 2 http://www.geocities.com/jarfallasarvux/index.html

Do you Yahoo!?
Get on board. You're invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail. * * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon. After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to. To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] For help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon. **