I have seen ENOUGH and want to include it in my filmthinking-films. The
critics were not very nice. I thought of Sleeping with the Enemy. Are there
more films where men abuse women? I know there must be. Such who where
discussed and recognised.
http://home.swipnet.se/stephanSE/filmthinking.htm
stephanSE
QUOTE OF THE DAY
=========================
"Terrorism really flourishes in areas of poverty, despair and
hopelessness, where people see no future."
-COLIN L. POWELL, secretary of state. NYTimes 2002-02-02
Queen Christina (Greta Garbo) 1933 "The wind is with us."
Elfriede Jelinek 2004-12-10 "Der Wutwind weht und reisst alles mit...."
 Officiall Swedish translation "Den rasande vinden viner och drar med sig
 allt."
 Portrait of a Showgirl, 1982: "The more you get, the more you need and
 things become a drug"
 Train de vie, 1998 Shlomo: "How do I wash my eyes when seen too much?"
 Private http://home.swipnet.se/stephanSE/ (euthanasia, filmthinking, film:
 karin ekelund, vertigo, autism, mirror, projectmatspeople)
 Work 1 http://www.ivprogrammet.com/
 Work 2 http://www.geocities.com/jarfallasarvux/index.html

*
*