hello!

im currently writing on my diploma-disertation.

my topic is "the off" in movies (hors-champ). now im searching for literatur to this topic. im explicitly searching for books/texts in german and english.  -  off-theories.

please do not hesitate to contact me for further information.

thank you in advance for your help.

eva!

Jetzt gratis testen! http://freemail.web.de/home/landingpad/?mc=021130&n! bsp;
* * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon. After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to. To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] For help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon. **