On 1/11/06 9:47 PM, "Dejan Nikolic" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> We are also piercing
> and tatooing ourselves in greater numbers, which clearly speaks of
> the need to come back in touch with some primitive and exciting
> sensation ...to relieve us of boredom.
Dejan,
    I picked this quote from your post, but almost any other one would be as
apposite.
    My question is about your thinking.  You draw very interesting parallels
and observe interesting things.  Do you have any facts to back up any of
these assertions?  How would you back up this particular assertion?
    Part of my point is that you seem to do a lot of mass mind reading.  It
may be useful speculation, but any careful thinker would be hard put to
allow as any more than a point of departure.  You use it as the terminal.
    Just for the sake of discussion, would you look over  your posts and ask
yourself how you could know, point by point, that any of it is true?

    Again, your writing is provocative, but it might be more rigorous to
frame it as "Could it be true that ...?"   "It would not surprise me if..."
was a good stab at this mental posture.  I think you'll gain a lot of
credibility.
    Nice talking with you in any case.

Cordially,
Dv