hi roland

some movies i remember to tell you:
trianspotting, requim for a dream, eyes wide shut, lynch movies, scarcrew in
batman begins, lilya 4 ever, ...

but also in case of your sociologic view, it's a good to read aldous
huxley's doors of perception & heaven and hell. these books are about *
hullicination*<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=hullicination&spell=1>in
art and literature.

makan

On 9/30/06, roland kapferer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am putting together a seminar paper on drugs in film. From the earliest
> examples to the many more recent ones. It will have a heavy sociological
> bent - focussing on the ways film refracts certain social patterns and
> cultural contexts.
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions as to the essential films for inclusion?
> Scenes of drug use? How film is able to represent drug experience? Directors
> who have used drugs to make films or write them? etc etc
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks
>
> Roland
>

>  ------------------------------
> On Yahoo!7
> Break a world record with Total Girl's World's Largest Slumber Party<http://au.rd.yahoo.com/mail/tag/totalgirl/SIG=11j8a9mso/**http%3A%2F%2Fwww.totalgirl.com.au%2Fslumberparty>

> On Yahoo!7
>  Break a world record with Total Girl's World's Largest Slumber Party<http://au.rd.yahoo.com/mail/tag/totalgirl/SIG=11j8a9mso/**http%3A%2F%2Fwww.totalgirl.com.au%2Fslumberparty>* * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon. After hitting 'reply' please
> always delete the text of the message you are replying to. To leave, send
> the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] For help
> email: [log in to unmask], not the salon. **

*
*
Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon.
**