Isn't it a big storm of feathers that sweeps up Robert Deniro in
Brazil?  I think it starts as paper, but I seem to recall it
turning into a real blizzard of feathers -- and isn't he covered
with feathers at the end of the scene?

Anyway, that's my possibly faulty recall of the scene.  If I'm
correct, you could hardly find a more stormlike blizzard of
feathers there.

Seth Johnson

--

RIAA is the RISK!  Our NET is P2P!