hi everybody,

does any of you know if there was or is some theorist of film who wrote about the real or material spatial features of film technics, e.g. screen width etc., and how they affect the way we experience film? not so much in terms of numbers, but of relations and scales. i know adorno did just a little on that (although considering television), and i suspect that some of the formalists did (like mukarovsky or the russians), but since i don't know these poeple, sorry, people, that much yet, - well, here's my question...

thanks for any comments on this,

p.
* * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon. After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to. To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] For help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon. **