Dear Andy
ta for this-I had spotted it but it comes just at the end of my AHRC period and no doubt I'll be
struggling to complete by then!
Have a great Easter break-I'll be in Wales 12-18 then back here,
all good things
Anna

Anna Powell (Dr)
Department of English
http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer

>>> [log in to unmask] 04/05/06 9:32 pm >>>
.

CALL FOR ABSTRACTS for submission to The work of Gilles Deleuze

A One Day Conference Organised and Hosted by the Philosophy Department,
University of Greenwich, Maritime Campus

1st July 2006

This conference seeks to provide a productive atmosphere for Deleuze
scholars. We invite abstracts from academics and postgraduate students.
The context of papers is to be the rich array of work being done on
Deleuze in different disciplines and the ever developing ways in which his
thought is being developed and criticised.

Abstracts of no more than 500 words should be sent to Edward Willatt at
[log in to unmask] by no later than 31st May.

.

*
*
Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon.