I'm looking for mainstream or fairly commercial feature films
(predating the 80s) in which characters appear watching home movies.
I'm sure there are loads but the only one that comes to my mind is C.
Chabrol's 'The best must die'.

in hitchcock's rebecca [1940] max and his [unnamed] wife spend some time
watching their home movies of their honeymoon

*
*
Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon.
**