Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone could help me out. I'm currently writing my masters which is an exploration of several key philosophical themes through television and motion picture. Most of the stuff ive come across just uses motion pictures and television shows as allergories for philosophy, which is a part of my project, but i'd also like to explore how useful they are e.g. how well do they portray the philosophy, problems with them as thought experiements, etc. I can use any film or tv show but im investigating the following philosophical discussions:

1) mind and body

2) identity

3) reality

4) free will

5) moral responsibility

If anyone could point me to anything or suggest anything i would GREATLY appreciate it! If anyone is particularly helpful i will consider naming a child after them!!!!

Thanks

Andy

* * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon. After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to. To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] For help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon. **