Dear Colleague,

Places are still available on the following Netskills workshops running
at North Herts College, Letchworth:

* Both workshops are available at the discounted price of just £80 *

1. e-Assessment: Tools & Techniques (14th February)

   This workshop focuses on the tools available for creating online
   assessment and the practical techniques required to use them.
   These tools are also considered in terms of their interoperability
   with systems such as VLEs.

2. Assessment Solutions for e-Learning (15th February)

   This workshop investigates the design of effective online assessment
   to support learning and teaching.

Further details, together with booking forms are available from:
http://www.netskills.ac.uk/workshops/forthcoming.html

Both these workshops support units on our BTEC-accredited qualifications in e-Learning.

* Register before March and save up to 15% on our standard price *

http://www.netskills.ac.uk/accreditation/

Regards,

Steve Boneham.

Netskills,