Dear Colleague,

The BTEC Professional Certificate in Training Design and Delivery is
the latest addition to our highly-successful accreditation programme.

This certificate provides a recognised BTEC qualification in all aspects of training.

It is supported by a single, four day training event at Newcastle University running from June 19th - 22nd, 2006.

By the end of this event, candidates will have:

 * Carried out a training needs analysis
 * Evaluated a range of training activities
 * Designed a practical training programme
 * Created a range of training resources
 * Practised effective training delivery methods

Most importantly - successful candidates will also have gained
their BTEC qualification!

The certificate costs just £995, including four days training,
course materials, assessment, BTEC registration and certification.

For further details, or to register, please visit our web-site:

http://www.netskills.ac.uk/workshops/events/ncl-jun06-trainpc-r1/

Regards,

Steve Boneham.

Netskills,