dear friends, my name is Sofia Tsiortou and I work in a vocational training
centre in Athens, Greece.

I am currently coordinating a European project called "Instructional
Theories and eTrainers" where we have investigated the professional profile
of eTrainers in relation to several European pilot projects that have been
implemented.

Please visit the website www.trainthetrainer.gr to find information on the
respective projects.

Moreover, I would like to invite you to complete the online questionnaire
(it would take approximately 3-5 minutes to complete) where we collect
information to finalise the professional profile. This profile will be
provided to the people who participate in the questionnaire.

For more information on our project don't hesitate to contact me.
thanks for your time.
Sofia Tsiortou