Dear ELEARNING List members:

The University of Wolverhampton and Loughborough University are
collaboratively working on a U.K. Joint Information Systems Committee
(JISC) funded research project, entitled "User Needs and Potential Users
of Public Repositories: An Integrated Analysis"
http://cybermetrics.wlv.ac.uk/DigitalRepositories/
The JORUM e-learning repository http://www.jorum.ac.uk/index.html was
selected by our project team as one of our study repositories. JORUM is
a specialty repository designed to support the work of teachers,
lecturers and other educators involved in further and higher education
institutions across the UK.
We would like to invite you to participate in our JISC-funded study as a
questionnaire respondent. Specifically, we are interested in obtaining
be found at the following link:
http://www.my3q.com/home2/75/repository/32237.phtml
If you choose to participate, this questionnaire will only take up
approximately 10 minutes of your time. Your cooperation will be greatly
appreciated!
Regards,
Alesia Zuccala
Alesia Zuccala (Dr.)
Statistical Cybermetrics Research Group
School of Computing & Information Technology
University of Wolverhampton
MI Building, City Campus-South
Wulfruna Street, Wolverhampton, WV1 1SB
United Kingdom