From: elearning projects group: museums and galleries, libraries and archives on behalf of Christine Trala
Sent: Mon 03/07/2006 17:12
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Online learning Resources

They all worked fine for me!

-----Original Message-----
From:   elearning projects group: museums and galleries, libraries and archives on behalf of Anita Pincas
Sent:   Mon 03/07/2006 15:48
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Re: [ELEARNING] Online learning Resources

These look fascinating; I was looking for something like this to show other developers.  But unfortunately the only one that really works they way it promises is the art one where you build up a face.  I cant imagine this would be the fault of my computer.  I havent got time to go into details of all of them, but the enterprise one does nothing but show the picture of Gott; the bugs one tells you that you'll get information about each body when you move the mouse over it, but you dont.  I did give the system time to download.

Perhaps this was a busy time
?
Anita

Anita Pincas, Senior Lecturer,
Lifelong Education and International Development [LEID]
Institute of Education,
Room 707, 20 Bedford Way
University of London
London WC1H 0AL

Tel Office +44 0207 612 6522  or Home +44 0207 286 5324
Fax +44 0207-612 6467
Personal Web page <http://www.ioe.ac.uk/english/Apincas.htm <https://portal.ioe.ac.uk/http/www.ioe.ac.uk/english/Apincas.htm%20<https://portal.ioe.ac.uk/http/www.ioe.ac.uk/english/Apincas.htm> > >

Short course: Online Education and Training
Full details and application form:
<http://www.ioe.ac.uk/english/OET.htm <https://portal.ioe.ac.uk/http/www.ioe.ac.uk/english/OET.htm%20<https://portal.ioe.ac.uk/http/www.ioe.ac.uk/english/OET.htm> > >