Hi can anyone help?

AccessArt, is about to introduce a membership system to its so far free-to-access web site at www.accessart.org.uk. Members will receive a quarterly newsletter via email and we are researching the best format for that newsletter, in terms of it reaching as many of its target users as is possible.

Do Jiscmail members have any experience in terms of the preferred format of such newsletters. We’re thinking particularly of when newsletters get blocked via firewalls etc particularly when users receive them via institutions/large organisations etc. Do users have any problems with users not being able to view various newsletters you subscribe to? AccessArt is a highly visual website – and we would like our newsletters to be visual too, but are concerned that if we try to be too all singing and dancing then some users will not be able to access the content.

Many thanks

Paula Briggs

Creative Director

AccessArt

www.accessart.org.uk

01223 520213

Registered Charity Number 1105049

Company Limited by Guarantee Number 5110197