-----Original Message-----
From: elearning projects group: museums and galleries, libraries and
archives [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Andrew Sawyer
Sent: 03 July 2006 16:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Online learning Resources

Hi Anita,

I think Charlie is right: I've just tried the History and Art examples
and they were great.

Assuming your network admin people allow you to, you can download the
latest Flash plugin from:
http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=Sho
ckwaveFlash

If it isn't a Flash problem, (or if anyone else has had problems with
the Gott interactive in particular) I'd be grateful if you'd let me
know.

Andy