We are running two Electronic Note taking courses over the next year

23 August to 27 August 2006

2 July to 6 July 2007

Applicants need at least 60 wpm and a good command of English. The course is very intensive!  Applicants need to build up a portfolio of electronic note taking assignments to gain the qualification.

 Interviews will be held on 11th and 15th September at the City Lit Centre for Deaf People 10.00 to 1.00, room 408, Keeley Street, London WC2B 4BA.

Please contact our Centre for an application form [log in to unmask] and further details.

Kind regards

Mary Ensor