-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Claire Wickham, Centre
for Access and Communication Studies
Sent: 04 July 2006 16:16
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Radio Aids

Help: does anyone know of a source (anywhere) that will hire out Radio
aids: we need 6 for July 14-16. (For use out and about so infra red
systems/induction loop no good.)

All suggestions/offer graefully received!

with thanks,

Claire
----------------------
Claire Wickham,
Director: Centre for Access and Communication Studies
University of Bristol
Union Building
Queen's Road
Clifton