Dear colleagues

This email is intended to reach any individuals in the sector who a)are
interested and b) need to know. I'll be sending a similar one to each of my
mail lists so apologies if you receive more than one.

After 12 years with NTU I am leaving my post of Disability Service Co-
ordinator. Therefore please be advised that the best way to contact my team
is through the generic mailboxes:
[log in to unmask] for general disability enquiries.
For Assessement Centre enquiries please use [log in to unmask]
and for Dyslexia please use or direct students to use

Please note that I will be signing off from disforum in the next day or two
thanks to everyone who contributed here I have learned much.

Regards

Chris Baxter