-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Claire Wickham
Sent: 19 October 2006 10:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: meeting duties

The problem might be that the College Insurance has a large excess, so
that if the CCTV was stolen or damaged then it effectively would not be
insured, as the College would have to pay for a replacement. If the risk
factor is high, then surely the College could pay for the insurance?

ATB

Claire

Claire Wickham
Senior Disability Officer
Disability Resource Centre
University of the West of England
Frenchay Campus
Coldharbour Lane
Bristol BS16 1QY

Tel: 32 81531
Textphone: 0117 32 83644
Fax: 0117 32 82935

Please note that this e-mail was written using speech input and may
contain some small voice recognition errors.