	Hi All
	I just wanted to let you all know about the services that we
currently offer and apologies for all those that know this already.

	Student Support Service
	Prospect's is able to provide support for students at
University. Support is delivered on an individually tailored basis
depending on the needs of the student. Support and training is also
available for staff within the university with regards to disability
awareness and adjustments and support that may be needed. Support is
usually funded through student's Disabled Students Allowance.

	Transitions Project
	The Transitions project is open to any person with Asperger
syndrome who is currently entering their final year of study at
university or has recently graduated. Due to the terms of the funding,
the student must live and wish to work within a London borough.
	The project offers a flexible package of pre-employment training
in the form of individual sessions and small group workshops which focus
on communication skills, job searching and interview skills, disability
awareness, occupational choice, confidence building, work attitude and
behaviour, and creating an effective CV.

	Please feel free to contact me if you would like any further
information  on either of the services. Cannot attach the flyers to the
group as they are too big  but can send them individually if you wanted
them.

	Regards

	Judith Kerem
	Senior Employment Consultant