I wonder if anyone can help with this little problem?

We have a new student starting and she says she requires a stand of some
description which will raise the keyboard from the desk so that she
doesn't have to strain her neck when typing.  Bending her neck causes a
great deal of pain for her, she also needs to look at the keyboard while
typing hence wanting it higher (almost to the level of the monitor).

We could get a shelf made which gives the keyboard the height, I'm not
sure if there is anything on the market which would support her in this
way however, I'm really not sure she should be working like this due to
H&S reasons - it could give her problems in her wrists and arms by them
not being support properly while typing and also add further problems to
her neck as she is likely to shrug her shoulders higher than they
normally would.

Any advice in this area would be welcoming

Regards
Jane

This email is intended solely for the addressee.  It may contain private and confidential information.  If you are not the intended addressee, please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone.  In this case, please reply to this email to highlight the error.  Opinions and information in this email that do not relate to the official business of Nottingham Trent University shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the University.
Nottingham Trent University has taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are virus-free, but we do advise that the recipient should check that the email and its attachments are actually virus free.  This is in keeping with good computing practice.