Elise,

There are lots of Assistive Technology related events on the FAST website
searchable by Keyword (http://www.fastuk.org/search_events_by_keyword.php),
Name (http://www.fastuk.org/search_events_by_name.php) or Date
(http://www.fastuk.org/list_events_by_date.php).

If anyone has conferences or training events they would like included,
please let me know and I'd be happy to add them.

Best wishes,

Aidan.

Aidan Parr
Researcher
FAST - Foundation for Assistive Technology
12 City Forum
250 City Road
London EC1V 8AF

Tel:   +44 (0) 20 7253 3303
Fax:  +44 (0) 20 7253 5990

Reg. Charity Number: 1061636

Why not go to the FAST website at http://www.fastuk.org to find out more
about FAST and how you can be involved.

To stay up to date with the latest news on assistive technology why not
subscribe to the AT Forum's monthly email bulletin by sending an email to:
[log in to unmask]  Check out previous bulletins at
http://www.fastuk.org/atforum.php.