> ***Apologies for cross-posting***
>
> CALL FOR PAPERS
>
> The Society of Archivists is hosting a major international conference in 2007 - Differing Directions: Challenging Communities
>
> The Conference will be held at Queen's University Belfast, Northern Ireland on 28 - 31 August 2007. The Society of Archivists (UK and Ireland) covers archivists, records and information management, and archive conservators - and the programme will include three parallel sessions relating to all these professional areas.
>
> For more information see the Call for Papers - currently online at the following link: http://www.archives.org.uk/thesociety/conference2007callforpapers.html
>

> Zoë Smyth, Archivist/Records Manager
> Records Management and Administration Section
> Public Record Office of Northern Ireland
> 66 Balmoral Avenue
> Belfast
> Northern Ireland
> BT9 6NY
> Tel: 02890 255916
> Fax: 02890 255999
> Email: [log in to unmask]
> www.proni.gov.uk

This email and any files transmitted with it are private and intended
solely for the use of the individual or the entity to which they are
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient the email and any files
have been transmitted to you in error, and any copying, distribution or
other use of the information contained in them is strictly prohibited.
Nothing in this email amounts to a contractual or other legal commitment
on behalf of the Department Of Culture, Arts and Leisure.

You are advised that both incoming and outgoing emails may be monitored
and recorded. Whilst we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that
this email and any attachment has been checked for viruses, we cannot
guarantee they are virus free and we cannot accept liability for any
damage sustained as a result of software viruses. We would advise that
you carry out your own virus checks, especially before opening an
attachment.