I will be out of the office starting  24/04/2006 and will not return until
26/04/2006.

I will respond to your message when I return.  For more immediate
assistance please e-mail [log in to unmask]

London Borough of Tower Hamlets E-Mail Disclaimer.

This communication and any attachments are intended for the
addressee only and may be confidential. It may
contain privileged and confidential information and if you
are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute
or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this
E-Mail in error please notify us as soon as possible and delete
this E-Mail and any attachments.

This message has been checked for viruses, however we
cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is
virus free or has not been intercepted or amended.

The information contained in this E-Mail may be subject to
public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the
Confidentiality of this E-Mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed.

            All user commands can be found at : -

Any queries about sending or receiving message please send to the list owner