Good Morning,

Here we are currently reviewing the way we manage our complaints and complements procedure, internal and external. This includes re-writing the current policy, which of course we need to include a statement on DP and how personal data may be used. This has been overlooked in the policy until now.

I wonder if anybody has a similar statement they would be willing to share?

Many thanks

Toby

Toby Davison
Archivist/Records Manager
The Together Trust
The Together Trust Centre
Schools hill
Cheadle
Cheshire SK8 1JE

0161 283 4815

This email, together with any attachments, is for the exclusive and

confidential use of the addressee(s). Any other distribution, use or

reproduction without the sender's prior consent is unauthorised and strictly

prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the

sender by email immediately and delete the message from your computer

without making any copies.

            All user commands can be found at : -

Any queries about sending or receiving message please send to the list owner