From: Kevin Berwick <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, 24 November, 2006 2:43:48 PM
Subject: Re: [data-protection] Surveys in general

I would be interested to know about this

Also the one I wouldn't mind knowing Do you work for a public sector company, Private or a Private sector that does a lot of work in the public

Kevin

>>> Tim Trent <[log in to unmask]> 24 November 2006 14:33 >>>
I think that is an excellent idea.  We should certainly try it!  I think
they should be short duration (a single week as you suggest).

We should probably have only one "list topic" survey running at a time?

It's worth queuing them up - we can add a new survey at any time, we just
choose when to make them active and when they close.

Each of us as mods is able to create a survey and to make it active.  I
don't think the membership is able to, though.  Impossible to tell coz I
have big boy's privileges, and can't pretend to be a regular member.

I have a few minutes to set this one up if you like, and we can run it for a
week now.