From: This list is for those interested in Data Protection issues [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tim Trent
Sent: 23 November 2006 13:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [data-protection] Telegraph article[Scanned]

I think we ended up here "Because people could do it" and probably because prior UKIC incumbents let it slip by unnoticed.

A new item recently said "of course we will all have our journeys tracked" as though it was both desirable and a fait accompli.  But I don't want people to know when I have stormed out of the house and gone for a drive......

My son does not want anyone to know he has 63 different girlfriends, one for each day of the month )Ok, he works a strange month)

etc etc

Do we have any outcome yet regarding the case that has gone to Europe about the man who refused to say who was driving his car when a roadside camera caught him?