I  think I've solved the HTML email footer.  It scrambled before (Thanks to those who let me know), and I've found out how to make it work.  Problem is that the only way of testing it is to email you all, for which I apologise.

I'm trying to put direct links to normal commands etc in the footer, like NOMAIL, and, for those who wish to do so, "Leave".  That means there is then a huge benefit as well as fancy formatting.  apologies in advance if I need to send out another test or two.  regret it is the only way I've found to make this work

Tim Trent
- Consultant
Direct: +44(0)1344 392644 Mobile:+44(0)7710 126618
email: [log in to unmask]

Marketing Improvement Limited, Abbey House, Grenville Place, Bracknell, United Kingdom, RG12 1BP
http://www.marketingimprovement.com

Important: This mail contains proprietary information some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this email, please notify the author by replying to this email. if you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email. If you are not the named recipient please notify us immediately.  This email and any attachment(s) are believed to be virus-free, but it is the responsibility of the recipient to make all the necessary virus checks. This email and any attachments to it are copyright of Marketing Improvement Limited unless otherwise stated. Their copying, transmission, reproduction in whole or in part may only be undertaken with the express permission, in writing, of Marketing Improvement Limited.

If you wish to suspend emails from all your JISCMail lists please send the command
SET * NOMAIL to [log in to unmask]
All user commands can be found at: