-----Original Message-----
From: This list is for those interested in Data Protection issues
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Roland Perry
Sent: 18 October 2006 13:57
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [data-protection] Councils using cc lists for a mailing

I've seen the following report on Usenet, somewhat [redacted] to protect
the guilty, what do people think?

--
Roland Perry

            All user commands can be found at : -
Any queries about sending or receiving message please send to the list
owner

This message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it.The British Council accepts no liability for loss or damage caused by software viruses and you are advised to carry out a virus check on any attachments contained in this message. Our purpose is to build mutually beneficial relationships between people in the UK and other countries and to increase appreciation of the UK's creative ideas and achievements. The British Council is registered in England as a charity.