From: Kirsty Gray [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tue 12 September 2006 17:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [data-protection] £10 fee for SAR

Dear All

Am trying to convince People Development (HR as was!) that charging our
current employees the £10 fee for SAR is counter-productive.  They want to
benchmark against practice in other organisations before reviewing policy.

Would be interested in knowing whether you charge (a) the public at large
and (b) your own employees.  Also intereested to know if you charge a fee
that is less than the £10 maximum.

Kind regards, Kirsty.

Kirsty E Gray
Access to Information Advisor
Commission for Social Care Inspection

Note: comments for discussion and debate only and do not necessarily reflect
the corporate position of CSCI nor constitute legal advice.

            All user commands can be found at : -
Any queries about sending or receiving message please send to the list owner

the system manager.

MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses using Sophos
anti-virus software.

www.mimesweeper.com
www.sophos.com