In connection with this I recently was an Information Governance Consultant
reviewing Information Policy at a Primary Care Trust. This included
consulting on an Information Sharing Policy.

I found that Torbay was very active in this area. See
http://www.torbaychildren.org.uk/index.htm

"Developed as part of Torbay's Information Sharing and Assessment programme

This website has been developed as a result of the DfES initiative on
Information Sharing & Assessment (ISA, which was formerly known as
Identification, Referral & Tracking).

Although the initial objective was to produce a Service Directory and
Glossary of Terms, this website now makes available more information about
ISA, and other relevant information to those working with children, young
people and their families in Torbay. It also now includes a link to Torbay's
new Children and Young People's Plan.

Over time it is intended that this website will become the initial access
route (portal) to all information relevant to children, young people and
their families within Torbay.

It is hoped that it will be used by all those people who work with children,
young people and their families across all agencies in Torbay, and most
importantly, by those children, young people and families themselves."

Nick Landau