Also remember the biometric data reported as collected by US customs almost
as any needs direct.

Given that the EU Court of Justice has clearly found that the EU DP
directive contains exemptions for the national security of member states,
leaving each state to individually protect itself in that sense (maybe by
relying upon their own DP legislation and regulations), it will be
interesting to see what happens in October.

The decision seems to create a curiosity of how the EU protects its own
'internal community national' security where personal data is concerned,
although that observation may be no more than a reflection of my lack of
awareness of the details in that area.

Ian W

            All user commands can be found at : -
Any queries about sending or receiving message please send to the list owner