-----Original Message-----
From: This list is for those interested in Data Protection issues
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Charles Christacopoulos
Sent: 20 November 2006 21:26
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [data-protection] The survey - Progress report

Roland Perry wrote:
> [rearranged again:]
>
>> [rearranged so as to be in chronological order:]

Howdy,

It does not work, does it?  The hint I mean.

Charles

--
Charles Christacopoulos, Management Information Officer, Strategic
Information Management, Tower Building, University of Dundee, Dundee, DD1

            All user commands can be found at : -
Any queries about sending or receiving message please send to the list owner